Let's Make 2016 A Year To Remember!

By Claire Enos

2015 has been great, I have done a lot. Other than nine weeks out of the year, I've been in school. However, in 2016 I will be GRADUATING. I'm so excited. And I recently applied to go teach kids English in another country (I'm hoping Mexico). I just applied for my passport, and I'm getting ready to finish paying everything off so I can go.

That's why I've decided this year is a year for DREAMS. And FOLLOWING my dreams! So, rather than having a New Year's Resolution, I instead have two or three projects I am working on either by myself or with friends, and I am going to Mexico. Why not live this year! Truly LIVE.

So, what are you hoping to accomplish this year?

Happy New Year!

<3Claire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Premiere

Beyond the Barrier [or] Brick Wall

Update/Snapshot Post