Of Mexico, Utah, Oregon, and Writing

Life.

Life has been so crazy and awesome and wonderful! I don't remember all of what I have said in past posts recently so I'll just give you a quick rundown of all that has happened to me in the last six months.

Mexico.

Mexico was so amazing! I absolutely loved it! My group was great and our kids were so cute. I can't wait to go back and visit Guanajuato state and see all my friends and the kids we used to teach!

Oregon.

I got back from Mexico on August 20th. I had a job interview on August 22nd. I heard back that I got the job August 23rd. I also flew out to Oregon on August 23rd, to see my family and drive back to Utah with my cousin. While I was there I cut my hair, saw some old friends, and just hung out with my family for a few days. We drove back to Utah on August 27th-28th with her best friend. It was a good trip.

Utah.

I started working August 29th. I love my job, and Utah is amazing. I learned to use the trax and buses.

Writing.
Well, I think that just about covers everything. Everything, that is, except writing. So, I have been writing all summer. In fact, my friend I just started getting serious in February about writing. We just finished our novel YESTERDAY. It was awesome! We are both so excited and happy! We are starting the second book in the series tomorrow. I will keep you updated! I hope y'all are doing fantastic! Love y'all!

<3Claire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Premiere

Beyond the Barrier [or] Brick Wall

Update/Snapshot Post