Almost Done!

Well, I'm not sure who even reads this blog, but a friend of mine talked about how he has been avoiding his blog and I realized I haven't written in a while, so I thought I should write something awe-inspiring. However, I'm not that awe-inspiring so I'll probably just update y'all on what I'm doing with my life, or something...

Not much has been going on lately. Just school. However, I do have some exciting news- I'm walking next month. I just took some awesome pictures with a friend who is a photographer. Also, end of April or beginning of May I am going to Mexico for the summer. I'll be getting back to the US in August. I'm super excited but really nervous! After that, I'll only have one last class to take here at BYU-Idaho and then I'll be moving to Utah.

Honestly, I'm not sure how things will turn out, but I'm excited to see where my life leads. I've made so many amazing life-long friends here at school and I can't wait to see where I go next and who I meet.

Life is amazing!

Here are some of my favorites from my session with my friend. I hope you enjoy!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Premiere

Beyond the Barrier [or] Brick Wall

Update/Snapshot Post